What We're Wearing: Floppy Hats

Every Christmas, I inevitably give gifts that I end up wishing for myself. With three sisters that are pretty close in age and style, it's often items from their lists that make me adjust my own. This year was no exception. My sister Brynn had asked for a floppy felt hat from J Crew that I had to have. Sadly, as the season went on, this adorable style sold out and B unfortunately didn't forget to pack hers when she returned to school. I then started my search for the perfect floppy hat.

I found my winner while out for a friend's birthday dinner at Nordstrom. It was cute, inexpensive and hat a little extra ribbon flair to it beyond being completely basic. I love throwing it on to cover a bad hair day, keep the sun out of my eyes or just to add a little something to my outfit. Today it was perfect for keeping my head warm while playing a little soccer with Blake.



In case you're on your own search for a stylish floppy felt hat, here are some of my favorites:

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

2 comments:

  1. Girl you look goooood in that hat! xo.

    Will you share your collection in LA?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...