Music to My Ears: Piano

After last week's season finale of Downton Abbey, I don't know what I'm going to do with my Sunday Nights. All week I look forward to that dramatic piano theme to play as we prepare to see what new drama will unfold in the Grantham household. It's amazing how much emotion a good piece of piano music can evoke. And I love how taking the words out of a favorite song can give it a whole new sound and meaning. It's one of the reasons I love shopping at Nordstrom where the pianists often play remixed versions of pop favorites strictly with a piano. When I'm trying to get work done and need to be able to focus, or I just want some relaxing background music, I often turn to my piano playlist. I've even added the Downton theme song to help me get my fix until next January. What are some of your piano favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...