What's for Dessert this Weekend? 01.15.15

Weekends are my excuse to make dessert (Friday nights always deserve to be celebrated, after all). While there's absolutely nothing wrong with mixing up a box of brownies, it's fun to branch out and try some other form of decadence. To get you ready for the weekend, every Thursday we'll bring you three swoon-worthy dessert recipes from our fellow bloggers.

So what's for dessert this weekend?

1. Blood Orange Pie from The Vanilla Bean Blog
A lovely way to take advantage of citrus season. Because I like to be lazy on weekends, I plan on making this with a pre-made graham cracker crust.

2. Salted Caramel Filled Molten Chocolate Cakes from Top with Cinnamon
When my husband looked over my shoulder at this picture and exclaimed, "That looks yummy!" I knew I had to share.

3. Frosted Red Velvet Cakies from My Name is Yeh
The perfect solution to satisfying my love of red velvet cupcakes without the misery of making cupcakes (I can't be the only one who feels that way, right?).

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. oooh why cant i be this good at baking haha! this has made me so hungry, and plus baking would be the perfect revision procrastination! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/lets-talk-about-body-shaming.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...