Green Smoothie #2


I'm a die-hard cereal girl, but after Kaitlin introduced me to green smoothies a while back even Honey Bunches of Oats can't compete with my new favorite breakfast. I've lately started making a version that's a little different. It combines spinach with banana, peanut butter, whey powder, almond milk, and cinnamon for a creamy, protein-packed drink that actually keeps me full and satisfied for more than an hour. Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients
1 banana
2 cups spinach
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 scoop vanilla whey powder
1 cup almond milk
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
5-10 ice cubes

Directions
Blend all ingredients except ice until smooth, adding additional almond milk if needed. Add ice cubes and blend until you reach the consistency you like (start with just a few cubes and add more as needed...I like this smoothie thinner than usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...