What's for Dinner? 4.27.15

My meal planning typically goes along with the weather. I like making soups to make stormy, cloudy days a little more cozy, grilling on the barbecue to soak up some extra vitamin D on sunny days. Since we've started breaking into beautiful blue skies, I'm hoping to make the most of our warmest day on Monday before slipping back into the cool and cloudy later in the week.

Monday: Grill Galore! 
Once the barbecue is fired up, we love to cook chicken, corn and even pineapple right over the coals to add a little extra smokey flavor. Tips and recipes coming soon right here on the blog of some of our favorites. Add a little homemade lemonade and you can't go wrong!

Every time I try a new crock pot recipe I wonder why I don't use the handy kitchen appliance more often. This recipe blends so many delicious flavors, I'm hoping it lives up to its potential!

I love recipes that make cleanup easy. Cooking Classy's single sheet recipes are one of my go-to's for exactly that reason. And the parmesan crust on this salmon makes it look a little less fishy which means my kids have a pretty decent chance of giving it a try.

My family is always in the mood for some good tomato sauce, whether it's on pasta or pizza. This yummy recipe is a perfectly delicious, easy way to get our fix in this week.

There's something extra fun about food that's served in individual full-meal ways. These yummy fajita boats not only look great, but sound super flavorful as well.

And for dessert...

These cookies look so chewy and delicious, I can't wait to give them a try. I'll likely swap out the coconut for marshmallows though since I'm not a big fan of shredded coconut.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy!! We need to do a big BBQ soon. That corn looks amazing. The salmon has my heart and those taco boats?!?! I'm starving, let's eat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! But honestly the winner is probably the grilled pineapple...mouthwatering. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...