What's for Dinner this Week? 01.26.15

Ashley's book report from a couple of weeks ago has caused the travel bug to bite. Since I sometimes feel having a theme for the week can help me come up with interesting new recipes to try, I've focused on recipes from around the world this week. Their variation in flavors should keep any picky palates well satisfied.

Monday: Grilled Bread with Avocado and Bruschetta
We have the perfect crusty bread to pair with some classic mediterranean toppings for dinner.

I love the spicy flavors south of the border. This delicious up is the perfect way to warm up in the winter.

Wednesday: Chicken Paella - Recipe coming to the blog soon!
One of my favorite recipes, native to Spain, is as full of color as it is flavor.

Thursday: Spicy Vietnamese Noodle Soup by I am a Food Blog
You can't live in Seattle without knowing what Pho is (and how to say it.) My husband is a big fan so I'm going to give it a try myself this week.

Friday: Orecchiette Bolognese by Tasty Kitchen
Italian is some of my favorite cuisine. Classic bolognese is something even my kids love!

I'll add some strip steak to this salad dressing to make the perfect light meal before Sunday's big game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...