What's For Dinner This Week? 01.12.15

I always have the best intentions of cooking dinner most nights of the week. But without a plan, my day starts to slip away and by five o'clock, I'm scrambling to get everyone fed. Sometimes I can pull something together with ingredients I have around the house, but admittedly, we end up picking up take out or eating pb&j more times than I care for.

It always helps me to have our meals mapped out for the week so that I can make my grocery list and be ready to go. Knowing the time each meal requires also helps me arrange our schedules to find meals that work best for our busy days. That's why we've decided to share our weekly meal plans to bring you recipe ideas from some of our favorite fellow bloggers. So what's for dinner this week?

        This recipe works perfect for Meatless Monday. Serving with chips and salsa.
        I'll make this with tenderloins instead of legs since I'm not big fan of bone-in meat.
        Sally has yet to fail me with any of her recipes. I'm excited to try this yummy classic.
        Last week I made Alyssa's Sweet and Sour Chicken and loved it so I'm back for more!
        Ree Drummond is my hero. This soup is one of my favorites on a winter day.
        I'll be able to use some of my left over chicken from the week in my pasta.

What about Saturday? I think it's fair to take a break from cooking at least one night a week. It's a great excuse for a date night or to eat some leftovers. What are you making this week?

2 comments:

  1. haha please cook for me! your meals sound so amazing! i wish i was organised enough to get the week planend in advance too! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/shoot-for-stars-lush-bath-bomb.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Nothing like delicious-looking food pictures to make you hungry!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...