What We're Wearing: Dressy Sweatshirts

Welcome to What We're Wearing! Each Monday, we'll post about a trend or style we're currently loving, along with sharing a few favorite pieces to add to your closet.

For today, it's all about dressy sweatshirts. When the weather is chilly, sweatshirts are so cozy and comfortable. I love that I can wear one and still feel pretty and put-together while doing all the various exciting toddler-mom things I do during day.

how to wear dressy sweatshirt

Like blowing bubbles. (BTW, have you tried this bubble wand? Life-changing.)

how to wear dressy sweatshirt

Looking for the garbage truck.

wearing dressy sweatshirt

And spotting the garbage truck! (Day=made.)

I like to wear mine with comfy, not-too-skinny skinnies or boyfriend jeans and booties. And while I'm usually not much of an accessorizer, I do love adding a sparkly necklace if the sweatshirt doesn't already have some.

I picked up the one I'm wearing in the pictures at J. Crew (thank you After Christmas Sale!). H&M, Madewell, Joe Fresh, and Ann Taylor Loft are also great places to find cute sweatshirts. A few favorites:

Dressy sweatshirts from J. Crew, Joe Fresh, and H&M


Where do you find great sweatshirts? How do you like to wear them? We'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...