What's For Dinner? 4.13.15

Monday: Zuppa Toscana from Eclectic Recipes
This soup recipe is one of my absolute favorites. Since discovering it, I no longer feel the need to drop in to Olive garden for their delicious soup, salad and breadsticks deal. We can create the same thing at home!

I feel a little spoiled having gotten the chance to eat our favorite Wahoo's Fish tacos while we were in California. To make it up to Matt, I'm going to attempt to make them at home. Key word: attempt.

Wednesday: Grilled Chicken Spinach Pesto Pasta Salad from 5 Dollar Dinners
I love pasta salad like this that is good at any temperature. It makes eating leftovers super easy. As a bonus, this recipe includes a bit of spinach for an extra health boost.

Thursday: Brown Rice Paella
This favorite recipe is aways a crowd pleaser. By later in the week, we'll be ready for a little more spice for dinner and this yummy dish is the perfect solution.

Friday: Chicken with Roasted Parmesan Broccoli from Your Home Based Mom
My dad just gave us a yummy new Peri Peri rub that we're dying to try. Friday we'll break it out to grill some chicken and serve it with this delicious roasted broccoli. I leave out the pine nuts just because I'm not a big fan, but keep them in for some extra texture if you'd like.

And for dessert...

Lemon Bars from AllRecipes.com
These delectable treats rate in the top five of my favorite desserts. Most of my family love lemon bars and this recipe is truly the best I've ever used. My mouth is watering just thinking of making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...