Obsession: Lilly Pulitzer for Target

Mark your calendars, ladies! On April 19, Target is releasing its collaboration with Lilly Pulitzer, the fashion label known for stunning resort wear and bright, beautiful prints. We're loving the collection's fresh, summery colors and retro vibe, which includes items for women, girls, home, and beauty.

A few of our favorites...

lilly pulitzer for target

See the Look Book on Target.com

We're sure this stuff will go fast, so get to Target early for the best selection. We'll see you there!

3 comments:

  1. So excited about this; I'm going to snap those napkins up in a hot second (love that the price point means that I won't have to worry about ruining them when my kids use them) ... might even turn a couple into pillows. Long live Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm obsessed with the napkins too (and let's be honest, every other item in the collection). Love the idea of turning them into pillows!

      Delete
  2. The kids wear!!!! I Love all of it! I will be purchasing those tea cups.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...