Where to Eat: Gobble

I love turkey and mashed potatoes. It's one of those classic home-cooked meals that warms your soul as it fills your belly. And yet, it seems we only have the full-blown turkey dinner a few times a year on holidays, most likely because of all of the work involved.
A few months ago, a friend of mine told me about a small restaurant in Woodinville - Gobble - that served delicious turkey dinner with all the trimmings. As I looked up the menu online, I saw they also offered lighter options like turkey sandwiches (leftover-style of course), pot pie and several other items that had my mouth watering. I had to give it a try. Last week, as Ella and I met my husband for lunch, we picked this spot. Between the three of us, we were all super impressed with the quality of food and the exceptional service. We're already planning a return visit!

The Breakdown
Location: 13300 NE 175th St Woodinville WA 98072
Must-eat: Turkey platter with stuffing and potatoes - get the smaller portion unless you're starving
Dress code: Casual
Ambiance: Home-style cozy
Price: About $10 per person



I loved how cozy the inside seating area was. There was even a fire-burning stove in the corner with antique signs and decorations. Drinks are served in adorable mason jars. There are even shelves of books and games to keep little ones entertained while they eat.



The turkey was absolutely delicious, the potatoes tasted completely homemade, not resembling a cafeteria in any way, and that stuffing! I had to show how deliciously textured and flavorful it was. Even the pot pie was completely hand-crafted to perfection.


If you live in the Seattle area or are planning a trip, add this one to your list to try!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the very generous comments! We look forward to having you and your readers here any time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...