What We're Wearing: Outerwear that Wows

Brrrrrr! It's mid-January and we are certainly feeling the cold. But just because there's a chill in the air, doesn't mean we need to dress like a yeti. Investing in a nice coat will spruce up the majority of your winter outfits. It's one piece of your wardrobe that's sure to make repeat appearances at least a couple of times a week, so make sure it's something you're excited to put on as you walk out the door. I like to find coats that have an element of surprise. Whether it's an unorthodox shape, unique color or funky hardware and materials, I gravitate towards items that stand out in terms of style. Here are a few options that will "wow" while keeping you warm.



At the beginning of December, my mom and I attended a Nordstrom holiday event at which I experienced love at first sight. I spied this lovely cape from across the room and knew I had to have it. But being that it was the holidays, I decided to hold off and stay focused on shopping for the people on my list. On Christmas morning, I was shocked to open this beauty from my sweet husband. (Thanks mom for giving him the tip!) I love how unique and cozy the cape is. It's also neutral enough that I can wear it with almost anything. You can't ask for anything better in outerwear!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...